Welcome to the Pelham Fish and Game Club member portal. Current members can sign in on the right.
Important reminders for members
- Safety: All members must act as advocates for safety at our club. Report safety encounters, issues, and concerns to the Board of Directors as soon as possible. Be responsible and protect our club--don't assume someone else will.
- Badges: All members must wear and display their badge at all times while on Club property. Any person not displaying a current badge will be considered a trespasser and police will be notified.
- If you don't see a badge, ask! We do this to protect our club.
- Members are permitted ONE badge. If you lose your badge, there is a replacement fee.
- Do not copy, duplicate, or share badges.
- Do not share gate codes.
- Do not allow others to piggyback on your entry to PF&G; wait for gates to close fully behind you.
- Guests: Only Regular Members may bring guests.
- Guests must complete a waiver and deposit it in the designated mailbox upon entering club property. Any guest without a current and legible guest waiver will be considered a trespasser.
- Members are responsible for their guests and must accompany them at all times. Only bring guests you know and trust; doing otherwise puts the club and your membership at risk.
- Photography: Use of photographic, video, or recording devices and equipment is strictly prohibited without expressed prior approval of the PF&G Board of Directors.
- Note that photos taken, tagged, and/or posted to social media violate this policy.
- Calendar: Please check the calendar for our office hours or e-mail us with your questions. Remember that we are an all volunteer club--there are NO paid employees. Click here for our e-mail addresses and be patient as you await a response.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are always needed! We have work for everyone, from helping with club administration to building target stands. If you are interested in volunteering or would like to suggest something you could do to help, please e-mail email@example.com.