Welcome to the Pelham Fish and Game Club member portal. Current members can sign in on the right.
Regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
March 28, 2020
To: The Valued Members of The Pelham Fish and Game Club,
From: Mike Nastek, President PFG Club, INC.
Due to Governor Chris Sununu’s mandate of March 26, 2020 placed in effect Friday March 28th at 11:59 pm, mandating the closure of all non-essential businesses and requiring Granite Staters to shelter in place until Monday May 4th, Pelham Fish and Game will comply with the mandate as follows:
- The club will stay operational on a limited basis for the enjoyment and welfare of its membership.
- As per the requests of the Trap & Indoor Pistol Chairpersons, the Indoor range, Decarolis building, Fox Hall and the Trap Fields will be closed until further notice due to the nature of their operations in reference to surface contact creating potential exposure to C-19. Ken will arrange for a Porta-Potty to be set up at the Utility range. Please watch the Club Calendar.
- We expect all Members to practice separation, social distancing and personal hygiene requirements as suggested by the CDC. Please adhere to these practices for your welfare. Please remove all targets from their frames and dispose of all your range materials / trash in the dumpsters provided.
Please do not bring Guests onto the property until the Governor's Mandate has been rescinded. We are a Membership only Club until further notice.
Elections, Absentee Balloting and Rescheduled Meetings:
- Ralph Howard , V.P. PFG, will still be available for in-person for Absentee Election Ballloting on March 29th, April 4th & 5th at the Main Clubhouse from 8AM til 12 Noon. Drive up and sound your horn for service.
- The Membership Election Meeting scheduled for April 7th at 6:30 PM will be rescheduled to Tuesday May 12th. If you have not voted by Absentee Ballot, On Line or previously in person on the dates offered, you may cast your ballot at before the meeting. Election ballots will be available from 6:30 until 7PM when the meeting starts.
- The BOD meeting of May 12th is rescheduled to Tuesday May 19th at 7PM.
- The Scheduled Membership meeting of May 26th will be held as scheduled.
All Approved Facilities Requests have been canceled as per the Governor's Mandate of March 26th. Rescheduling will be available when the mandate is rescinded.
The Club will continue to follow and update the membership as the current situation changes and evolves.
President PFG Club, Inc.
Important reminders for members
- Safety: All members must act as advocates for safety at our club. Report safety encounters, issues, and concerns to the Board of Directors as soon as possible. Be responsible and protect our club--don't assume someone else will.
- Badges: All members must wear and display their badge at all times while on Club property. Any person not displaying a current badge will be considered a trespasser and police will be notified.
- If you don't see a badge, ask! We do this to protect our club.
- Members are permitted ONE badge. If you lose your badge, there is a replacement fee.
- Do not copy, duplicate, or share badges.
- Do not share gate codes.
- Do not allow others to piggyback on your entry to PF&G; wait for gates to close fully behind you.
- Guests: Only Regular Members may bring guests.
- Guests must complete a waiver and deposit it in the designated mailbox upon entering club property. Any guest without a current and legible guest waiver will be considered a trespasser.
- Members are responsible for their guests and must accompany them at all times. Only bring guests you know and trust; doing otherwise puts the club and your membership at risk.
- Photography: Use of photographic, video, or recording devices and equipment is strictly prohibited without expressed prior approval of the PF&G Board of Directors.
- Note that photos taken, tagged, and/or posted to social media violate this policy.
- Calendar: Please check the calendar for our office hours or e-mail us with your questions. Remember that we are an all volunteer club--there are NO paid employees. Click here for our e-mail addresses and be patient as you await a response.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are always needed! We have work for everyone, from helping with club administration to building target stands. If you are interested in volunteering or would like to suggest something you could do to help, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.